The CAT 315 Excavator rental with an offset boom is a versatile and powerful piece of rental equipment that is well-suited for various tasks. This 15-ton excavator has a powerful 110 HP Cat C3.6 engine and long 15’3″ offset boom reach that can handle projects other boom excavators can not handle.
Features and Benefits
The CAT 315 Excavator with an offset boom is equipped with several features that make it unique among other excavator rental models. These features include:
- A powerful 110-horsepower engine that provides plenty of power for even the most demanding tasks.
- A long reach of up to 15’3″ feet with the offset boom allows the excavator to reach difficult-to-access areas.
- Cat People Detection helps the operator avoid personnel on the job site with visual and auditory alerts when a person is in the range of the boom arm.
- The CAT 315 has a state-of-the-art operating system that gives you all the modern operating features you need for safety and efficiency.
- Its compact radius design allows you to work in tight spaces without compromising performance.
- A variety of attachments that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as digging, loading, and demolition.
The CAT 315 Excavator with an offset boom is well-suited for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Land clearing and grading
- Foundation work
- Loading and unloading
- Pipe laying
- Site preparation
The CAT 315 Excavator with an offset boom is a powerful and versatile rental equipment that can handle various tasks with ease. If you’re in search of a highly capable excavator that’s easy to maneuver, then the CAT 315 Excavator with an offset boom is an excellent choice for your next project. You can rent this excavator at any of our 3 locations including our new rental location in San Mateo.
If you are considering a project that requires the use of an excavator, then renting a CAT 315 Excavator with an offset boom is a great option.
|Engine Power – ISO 9249||97 HP|
|Engine Power – ISO 14396||100 HP|
|Height – Top of Cab||9.83 ft|
|Length – with Blade||26.25 ft|
|Maximum Digging Depth||19.5 ft|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||28.5 ft|
|Maximum Cutting Height||31.67 ft|
|Maximum Loading Height||23.58 ft|
|Minimum Loading Height||6.75 ft|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||17.33 ft|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||47 gal (US)|
|Available Bucket Sizes||18″, 24″, 36″ & 48″ (smooth & tooth)|
|Operating Weight||37794 lb.|