Cal-West Rentals, Inc. is a family-owned and operated, full service equipment rental company since 1958. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and quality rental equipment to homeowners, small and large contractors and ranchers.
Our Open Positions
We are currently looking for a Yard Attendant for our Petaluma, CA store. The Yard Attendant will assist our customers with picking up and returning construction and landscaping equipment. This is a critical customer focused position with the exciting opportunity to learn our business and equipment.
The ideal candidate will excel as part of a team, have a passion for customer service and have a desire to always learn. This is a fast-paced, interesting industry soaring in the midst of a healthy rental equipment boom without any sign of slowing.
We are looking for good people to become part of our growing company.
- Primarily outdoors, completing quality control inspections on a variety of construction and landscaping equipment
- Load, unload and provide instructions to our customers
- Perform general maintenance of different types of equipment
- Maintain yard, warehouse, and service area clean and organized.
- Assist counter and shop with service and maintenance record keeping
- Deliver and pick up equipment as needed
- 18 years or older and have a valid CA driver’s license.
- General mechanical attitude.
- Must be safety-focus
- The ability to prioritize in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with common construction and industrial tools preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Be available to work on Saturdays
- The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by management.
Rental equipment experience is a plus but we will always value people with fresh ideas and the ability to continually identify better procedures.
We offer growth opportunities, full benefits and a competitive salary.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.